Free, Six-week Planning Course
Learn the ins and outs of the Prince George’s County planning process
What will it do?
- Help community stakeholders understand opportunities for input and empowerment
- Support residents in understanding how the development process works, how to better engage, and how to advocate for community goals and visions
- Support all municipalities in Prince George’s County, except Laurel, which has its own planning and zoning authority
- Support local developers with understanding how to navigate the development process
Who is it for?
- County Residents
- Homeowner Associations and Civic Associations
- Municipalities within the County (excluding Laurel)
- Local, Small-Scale Developers